I’m a beauty junkie. Ever since I illustrated Andrea’s book, How to Look Expensive, I’ve taken my addiction for beauty product to new heights. Each season I visit Sephora, followed by the Barney’s beauty counter, followed by Target so I can keep in the loop with all of my client’s newest products and packaging at all price ranges. I tell myself it’s research- but it’s just a weakness.
I tried to keep this to 10 items, but in the end there just wasn’t one of these that I could leave out, so I give you the 11 Spring product picks I’ll be adding to my bag this year.
1) Nars blush in starscape– because I love a bright pink powder blush. Don’t be scared blush is sheer.
2) Claudio Riaz instant bronze– You just swipe right across the rows for the perfect shade that doesn’t look orange-y.
3) Beauty is Life Wonderstick– See for yourself, the description actually reads: “god covering abilities”. sold.
4) Tata Harper rejuvenating Serum– My esthetician actually told me about this. Feel like she knows what she’s talking about.
5) Claudio Riaz instant face set– a little spritz throughout the day keeps your skin hydrated and looking dewy too.
6) Chantecaille Radiance Gel Bronzer– again with the gel. This one’s still creamy.
7) e.l.f. instant lift brow pencil– The name says it all. I use this daily. This one is way creamier than most pencils in texture plus no sharpening.
8) Serge Lutens beaute Water Lip color – a gel-like lip color that goes on sheer and bright. Still getting used to this but kind of like the gel concept.
9) Armani Maestro Liquid blush– Another liquid blush to try, the color of this one is flattering and creates a tanned look.
10) By terry Cheek to Cheek Water color blush– Like watercolor paint. For your face. How could I not?
11) Nars Illuminator – It’s spring, so you can’t forget the glow. Dab along cheekbones and go.
All links are below for you so you can add these to you own makeup bag. If you like a product you bought through the blog be sure to show it off & tag @dallasshaw so I can share!